Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mom's Gone....to Disneyland!!

Okay...so Chris and I are totally stoked that Mom has moved out. I admit I will miss her in the late evening after Chris goes to work. That's when we used to hang out, but...I don't think I'll miss her too bad considering I'll still be in the same room we would hang out in...only NOW it's MY room and not GRAMMY'S room. By the way...we are making it totally so much better than how she had it...we just have to break the kids of calling it "Grammy's Room" - that totally kills the mood, if you catch my drift.

But, on a lighter note, how weird is it that after 60 years, that "shortroundmom" of ours is finally making it to Disneyland? And, in case you were wondering, only MY kids are going to get souvenirs!! Well...this I don't know for sure, but I DO know that we're the only one's who sent her with a shopping list!! Hee-hee!! Aren't you sad you didn't think of that, too?

4 comments:

Kjerstin said...

So I know you are so excited about all of this, but wow that's a bit much! I better get something from Disneyland, but if I don't I guess I'll have to go and get something myself!!

Kjerstin said...

Ok seriously, you are off to a bad start... you need to update!!

JWalburger said...

Hey Cousin! How are things without Anne now? Wish you couls hav made it to Jasmine's Wedding too, but we all understand. Maybe now we can better stay in touch with each other!

KAT said...

Genevieve!!!!!! Hey!!! Yes, I agree with Kjerstin... you are off to a bad start LOL!! Makes my lack of updating look GOOD!!!!!

Talk to you soon!
Trina